Movies

Topic Questions

How is the review of Shankar movie 2.0 ?

Here is a review of Shankar's 2.0

Written Dec 01, 2018

Which is the best movie of 2018?

I'm a huge movie and unfortunately, there weren't a lot of good movies released last year. There hasn't been a lot of good movies released in several years. But there were a few good ones here and there. I would say Avengers: Infinity War, Black Panther, Venom and Deadpool 2 takes the cake. Maybe not Deadpool 2 since it's not as good as the other ones, it's mostly for the laughs. But definitely the other three.

Written Jan 02, 2019

How is the review of movie Aquaman?

Aquaman is the latest super-hero movie from the marvel alternative DC Universe.
Aquaman is still to be released in 21st December 2018 in Western countries.
But it is already released in India and people are loving it.
The CGI or graphics are awesome and the story line,music and action scenes will surely give you gossebumps.
At the end of the year its the best movie to watch right now!
I will give 4.5 stars out of 5 to Aquaman.

Written Dec 20, 2018

What's your favourite TV series?

I watch a lot of television, mostly on Hulu but it still counts. lol Right now I'm very into Law & Order Special Victims Unit. I binge watch ithe marathons on televison and Hulu whenever they're on. Will & Grace is another one. The Resident, Grey's Anatomy, etc. I always watch Friends or Mom whenever there's nothing else to watch. I watch those two shows every single day. I also watch The Chilling Tales of Sabrina on Netflix. It's a scary version of Sabrina The Teenage Witch and it's really good! I highly suggest all of these shows to all of you.

Written Jan 02, 2019

About

All about Movies.