India

Topic Questions

Which countries are cheap for Indians to visit as a tourist?

Indonesia
Thailand
Srilanka
Cambodia
Laos
Vietnam
Phillipines

Written Nov 30, 2018

Who will win 2019 elections?

Narendra Modi will be will 2019 Election in India PM Election. Because This Party Election Campaign Stretgy is very good for all.

Written Dec 21, 2018

Is Statue of Unity a good place for tourists ?

Yes Statue Of Unity can be a one time visit for tourists. However I do hope that India does not follow this way of tourism and starts to build lifeless Statues . I have heard that many LIFELESS Statues are on the works.
If so it will just be a monument of Shame & Guilt

Written Jan 08, 2019

Is Jatayu Para Worth visiting ? How is the experience ?

I recently visited on Jan 2019 .Took the Cable car & sculpture view ticket.
The Ambience on approach was good. Very neat and tidy . Has to undergo body frisking for security as in Airports . No outside food allowed. The cable car ride was very short , hardly 10 minutes, and it was not smooth too. Swinging all the way up.
Once at top nothing to see except the scuplture of Jatayu. Entrance was restricted to the Musuem inside the sculpture so cannot comment on that.
Hardly could spend 45 minutes at top, as there was nothing else.
Overall at the end the Rs400/- + GST seems not worth.
There was a 12 D thetare for which you have to pay extra Rs150/- situated at the exit hall.
So before visiting better make a call and ask them what all are there to see, becuase unless they add more attractions at this cost, I would suggest you wait till more investments and features come up.

k7OaIjZjMDtbFeWgjSHNIpAmKp-Tj0gO.jpg

Written Jan 19, 2019

About

India (IAST: Bhārat), also known as the Republic of India is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh-largest country by area, the second-most populous country (with over 1.2 billion people), and the most populous democracy in the world . Get Tips from experts before you travel to India.