SEO

Topic Questions

How to get Organic Traffic for my website ?

Start with SEO(search engine optimization). That will definitely help you get a higher ranking in search engines and you'll get organic traffic that way. Don't rely solely on search engines though. There are billions of websites out there and millions of results for certain search terms so you'll have a lot of competition. You should also try social networks to get organic traffic. Sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram help since that's what a lot of people are using these days. 

Written Jan 02, 2019

What is SEO?

SEO is stand for search engine optimization. It is the process of increasing  the quality and quantity of traffic in your website through organic search engine results. 

THERE ARE 2 TYPES OF SEO. 

1. WHITE  HAT SEO : It the practice of SEO which is done manually by following all rules and regulations. 

2.BLACK HAT SEO/PAID SEO: It is a paid process which is done through using some software and is it not stable .

Written Dec 07, 2018

Someone is copying my website , What should I do ?

Someone is ripping off the articles on your site? You can always slap a fake, or even real(if you want to take it that far) DMCA in their face to scare them into taking down your content. Stealing copyrighted content is plagiarism and plagiarism is illegal so just tell them that you're a lawyer and want the content taken down. Use a program such as Grammarly to help with your grammar so you come off more professional and believable. Good luck!

Written Jan 02, 2019

What is Press release in term of SEO?

Online Press release is a type of off-page linking technique. In which you distribute an article about your website to all the online news website which when published creates a high quality backlink to your website.

Written Dec 20, 2018

About

Search Engine Optimization tips.